The pot of snapdragons that I moved to my office last fall haven’t been doing too well, partly because of the aphids. During the summer, they were growing near some morning glory vines, so a lot of seeds fell into their pot. I had been pulling the morning glory seedlings as they came up, but I decided to leave a handful and see how well they would grow in the pot.
They are growing quite well. I was surprised to find a flower today. I need to give the vines something to climb; they keep trying to climb the cactus and pomegranate that are growing nearby and I have to carefully untangle them every few days.